WHAT IS ALENFISH "The (FISH OIL)" ?
Fish oil plays a very important when it comes to intake of omega-3 fatty acids. It is the only rich source of omega-3 fatty acids – EPA and DHA. Regular intake of Omega-3 fatty acid is highly recommended and beneficial right from the first day of your life i.e. during pregnancy, kids, teens, and older age.
It is essential fatty acids which if taken on a regular basis can prevent serious health problems and complications! EPA and DHA, being the active ingredient of omega-3 fatty acids plays a different role at different life stages.
- Fights inflammation in the body
- Cures menstrual cramps
- Increases bone density and joints
- supports brain healthh
- Helps in lowering cholesterol
- Healthy Good for skin and hair
- Ideal for pregnant ladies
Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids; this means they are essential to health but cannot be produced by the body. Three different forms of omega-3 fatty acids exist: eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). ALA is found in plant sources (flaxseed oil) and food (flaxseeds, walnuts, tofu). EPA and DHA come from seafood, especially fatty fish such as salmon, tuna and halibut. Although fish is a source of omega-3, fish themselves do not produce them. Rather, they are obtained from the algae (microalgae in particular) and plankton consumed in their diets.
The Essential Fatty Acids - EFAsFatty acids are the building blocks of fats. Fats are made up of 3 fatty acids chemically attached to an alcohol called glycerol.
- Omega-3 are very long chain poly unsaturated fatty acids (LC-PUFA'S). Body metabolically converts every fat in to respective fatty acids
- Fatty acids are broadly divided into two: Saturated fatty acids & unsaturated fatty acids
- Saturated fatty acids mean the carbon chain contains as many hydrogen atoms as is possible. eg: lauric, myristic, palmitic, stearic fatty acids. Unsaturated fatty acid means that the carbon chain is missing one or more hydrogen atoms and therefore contains at least one double bond. Unsaturated fatty acids are divided into mono-saturated and poly-unsaturated fatty acids. Mono-unsaturated fatty acids contain only one double bond and can be synthesized by both plants and animals. eg: oleic acid found in most animal fats, poultry, oMoves, nuts etc. Poly-unsaturated fatty acids contain two or more double bonds. Poly-unsaturated fatty acids are divided into Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- Omega-3s Can Improve Eye Health
DHA, a type of omega-3, is a major structural component of the retina of your eye Interestingly, getting enough omega-3 is linked to a reduced risk of macular degeneration, one of the world's leading causes of permanent eye damage and blindness
An omega-3 fatty acid called DHA is a major structural component of your eyes' retinas. It may help prevent macular degeneration, which can cause vision impairment and blindness.
- Omega-3s Can Promote Brain Health During Pregnancy and Early Life
Omega-3s are crucial for brain growth and development in infants. DHA accounts for 40% of the polyunsaturated fatty acids in your brain and 60% in the retina of your eye Higher intelligence
• Better communication and social skills
• Fewer behavioral problems
• Decreased risk of developmental delay
Getting enough omega-3s during pregnancy and early life is crucial for your child's development. Supplementing is linked to higher intelligence and a lower risk of several diseases.
- Omega-3s Can Fight Inflammation
Inflammation is a natural response to infections and damage in your body. Therefore, it is vital for your health. However, inflammation sometimes persists for a long time, even without an infection or injury. This is called chronic — or long-term — inflammation. Omega-3 fatty acids can reduce the production of molecules and substances linked to inflammation, such as inflammatory eicosanoids and cytokines.
Osteoporosis and arthritis are two common disorders that affect your skeletal system. Omega 3 can improve bone strength by boosting the amount of calcium in your bones , which lead to reduced risk of osteoporosis
Store out of reach of children. Dietary supplement only-Not to be used for on in the Diagnosis, treatment, mitigation or prevention of any diseases.Recommended usage
1-2 Capsules daily with the meals or as directed by the dietician.Storage
Store in a cool, Dry Place. Protect From Direct Sunlight and Heat.