WHAT IS ALENEVE(Evening Primrose Oil)?
Evening primrose is a plant native to North America, but it grows in Europe and parts of the Southern hemisphere as well. It has yellow flowers that bloom in the evening. Evening primrose oil contains the fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
Evening primrose oil is a rich source of omega-6 essential fatty acids. Evening primrose oil contains linoleic acid as well as GLA - both are essential components of myelin, the protective coating around nerve fibers, and the neuronal cell membrane. Commercial preparations of evening primrose oil are typically standardized to 8 percent GLA and 72 percent linoleic acid. EPO is thought to help a wide variety of conditions including eczema, nerve pain, and osteoporosis.
- EPO For Hormonal & Cystic Acne
- Ö Lack of essential fats causes hormonal fluctuations that lead to cysts and acne as an essential fat EPO provides hormonal balance.
- Ö Reduces amount of oil from skin to prevent clogged pores and pimples.
- Scleroderma and Raynaud's phenomenon
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Health
- Menopause-Related Symptoms
- Hair loss
Store out of reach of children. Dietary supplement only-Not to be used for on in the Diagnosis, treatment, mitigation or prevention of any diseases.Recommended usage
As directed by the dietician.Storage
Store in a cool, Dry Place. Protect From Direct Sunlight and Heat.